1. Help Centre
  2. Total Loss and Uninsured Loss

Where do I send my V5?

This will depend on who dealt with the salvage, below are a list of the salvage agents we use. You will usually need to send the V5 to the salvage agent who is disposing of your vehicle and they will return the relevant part back to you to confirm that the vehicle has been sold to a vehicle salvage agent.  If you are unsure, please check with your claims handler to confirm where to send this.