1. Help Centre
  2. Total Loss and Uninsured Loss

I want to keep my vehicle.

Vehicles deemed Category A or B total losses, cannot be legally used on the public highways.  Any other type of total loss vehicles remain your property and you can repair and keep the vehicle or sell it on.