1. Help Centre
  2. My Insurer and Fault Party’s Insurer (TPI)

I’ve been asked to claim on my own policy, what do I need to do?

In some instances, you will need to claim for the damage to your vehicle on your own policy. Your claims handler will guide you through this process which will involve you contacting your insurer to make a claim on your policy.